Workbench Basics Review Questions
You will be able to answer the following questions after watching this ClaimWizard Academy learning video:
- What views does the Workbench contain?
- What is the difference between the Workbench view of “All Claims” and “My Claims”?
- How to you sort content in the Workbench?
- How to rearrange columns in the Workbench?
- How to you filter content in the Workbench?
- How to you remove filtering in the Workbench?
- How to you view, sort, and filter Claim Alerts?
- How do you find out how a claim wound up with a specific Claim Alert?
- What do the color coding of Red/ Yellow / Gray?
- How to you sort by Phase?
- How do you print a list of content in the Workbench?
- How do you sort by Action Item Age, Due Date or Phase?
- How do you edit a task or claim?
- How do you switch between “Your Action Items” and “All Action Items”?
- How to you mark a task as completed?
- Where are the completed tasks recorded?