On the road and want to upload files directly to a claim from your mobile device? Follow these steps to upload photos directly!
- Open Claim You Would Like To Upload Photos To
- Select “Files” from left side menu
- Select “Upload” from top Files menu
- Select Destination Folder you would like to upload to and touch the green “Select” button
- Click the blue “Browse” button to access your phone/tablet photo system.
- Select the location of photos you would like to upload.
- If you are going to upload photos from a 3rd party service such as Google Drive or Dropbox, you MUST have that App downloaded and configured in order to access.
This tutorial was written from an iPad using Safari iOS, but please note that you can upload images to a Claim from an iPhone or Andriod phone/tablet.