Note: You will have to have appropriate security rights (manager or executive) to customize claim activity events.
Configure Claim Activity Events
1. Click on the Administration gears icon
2. Click on the Claim Activity Events tab
3. Click on Add New Claim Activity Event
You can choose to add a new Claim Activity Event, modify an existing Event, or disable Default Events (you cannot delete Default Events.) Changes and additions you make will be immediately available to all users that have access to a claim. The benefit of using templated Claim Activity Events is that you can produce reports on the values, use them as triggers for Action Items, and have them automatically generated using Action Items.
Using Claim Activity Events
1. Click on the Claim icon and open a claim
2. Click on the Activity Log & Message Archive tab
3. Click on Update Claim button (this button appears in many places in ClaimWizard to allow you to easily access and update claim information)
From here you can use the drop-down selector and choose the Activity Event that you need. If a date/time or amount is needed you will be prompted. There are also additional options to choose the effective date of the entry, add a note, and mark as Public (will be viewable on Client Portal).
BE SURE TO CLICK THE GREEN SAVE BUTTON IN THE LOWER LEFT CORNER OF THE DIALOG BOX TO SAVE.